A killer funnel is important for any business. It is difficult to create reliable and scalable funnels. There is a huge difference between the funnel that converts and gives the return on the investment and the funnel that works and functions as designed 100% of the time. If your funnels are not still converting like they should then that is the serious problem. Here are some issues which could be the main reason for this:
1. You Are Not Targeting the Right Audience – It is important to target the right traffic in order to convert the sales funnel. If you are not targeting the right traffic then your sales funnel will get failed. It does not matter how much efforts you put to attract new customers who neither used your services nor want your products. They will never enter your sales funnel. You must understand your targeted audience and their needs. Identifying where they are spending their most of the time on the internet could help you to provide them what they are looking for. To attract right traffic, it is important to do research and understand all these things. If you attract the right traffic into your sales funnel then there will high conversion rates.
2. Too Many Form Fields – When optimizing the forms for conversion, the biggest mistake you do is reducing the number of fields. When people visit your page, they will go through all content and measure the amount of work that they have to do in order to get the benefit. Having more field forms means, more work to do. This could annoy them. It will be better to remove all those fields that are not necessary for your funnel. Include only 3-5 fields or break the form into multiple steps.
3. Giving Poor Introduction about Your Business – It is true that the first impression is the last impression. Giving poor introduction about your business to your visitors will leave a bad impression them. It is important that all visitors should clearly understand your business and the benefits they will get from your services. Having a set of solid and structured landing pages will help you to put the best foot forward for your business. This put a great impact on people who visit your site. More landing pages mean more chance of generating leads. Giving your visitor’s hassle free experience will keep them stick to your website for a long time. Through A/B testing, you can check whether you visitors are getting best experience or not.
4. Boring Content – Content has the power to change the mind of the people. If your sales funnel has boring content that more about your company or product rather than visitors problems and solutions, this will decrease the conversion rates. If the content is difficult to read and understand, more and more people will quit reading it and you will lose business. It is important to the content should be catchy that is related to customers and easy to understand. Writing short paragraphs or sentences that are focused on the reader will provide better conversion rates. Apart from that having attention grabbing headlines, titles, subheading that capture the mind of potential buyers will lead to successful sales. If your headlines are boring then you will lose your audience and sales.
5. You Are Using a Vague Title – The title is the first thing that attracts the mind of the readers. If your title is not unique and perfect then visitors will not go further to read the whole content. If the title is not clear then people do not stick to your landing page. Make sure, your title is clear, concise and tell exactly about your landing page.
6. The Product is Not Important – The other reason for that your funnels are not converting is that your products on the landing page do not seem useful. Either it might be existing, competing or too expensive product. Narrowing down these possibilities will help you to stand better. It is important to tell the usefulness of your product and its benefits. Showing the uniqueness and value of your product help you convert more leads. If not, then you can face a bigger problem.
7. You didn’t analyze your competition – Another reason is not checking your completion. This is important. If you do not check your competition and the services provided by them and their targeted market then it will be hard for you to convert leads into sales.
8. Your Images Are Uninspiring – A picture of product tells a whole story. It is the most important thing for any sales funnel. If your pictures are of poor quality or uninspiring then you will lose your leads. Include some actual photos of your products and offer.
To successfully convert your lead into sales, give clear details of your products and services. Add high-quality pictures and check your competitors.