Email marketing is a boiling topic nowadays. Experts divulge that the average return of $1 spent on email marketing is $44.25. That’s why it is wise to take some time on researching and invest in a good email service provider. At the bare minimum, a good email service provider will help you to collect leads via forms, create an autoresponder series and send out the email broadcast. Let us discuss Infusionsoft and Convertkit and their integration.
Unlike other software companies, this one is solely focused on small business. It accelerates small business growth with technology, marketing strategy, and a community of industry leaders, coaches, business owners and consultants. This powerful integrated sales and marketing software solution combines customer relationship management, marketing automation, e-commerce, and payments solutions with a brilliant marketplace of apps, integrations, and partners.
One can build a list of contacts and segment them into different interest groups or industries. Send email campaigns to each segment by tracking opens & clicks. You can even direct them to your online store, all from within the same application. But the most favorite thing that it does? Automating email marketing and capturing leads.
1. Perfect For Small Business – Let’s say you have a small business that offers fitness dance classes. Since you are a subtle team and you don’t have enough time for always searching new clients. So how can Infusionsoft help?
You record a short video of top five exciting fitness dance, and you share the link to the video to social media. The users click on the link and are guided to a landing page where they need to feed their email id to watch the video. That’s when this amazing software grabs their email address and sets them to your list of leads.
This software works on an automation system. As soon as the clients submit their emails, they receive an inspiring “Thank you” email. A week later you post a blog article about how fitness dancing classes make working out very enjoyable and comfortable. Another week later, you share some teaser videos of fitness dance steps for classes. You continue to drip feed content that warms up your lead for a few weeks. After this, you pursue with a 10% off coupon for your business. Your team lead calls you up and books the first session.
2. Perfect For Freelancers – The primary market for freelancers with Infusionsoft knowledge is a relatively small group, so knowing the software can give you a competitive edge. You can step up your hourly rate by investing time to learn Infusionsoft.
Infusionsoft costs your pocket a minimum of $1,500 to set up with the present $199 fee monthly. Therefore, it is used by a business that already has a decent revenue stream and is looking to expand its customer base and wants to grow. Infusionsoft is exciting and challenging, and totally worth the effort to learn.
All of the major email marketing companies are generic. From cupcake shops to plumbing companies, to design agencies, they are trying to serve every type of business. Instead of a perfect fit for your requirement, you end up with scores of features that do not fit for anyone, especially for the bloggers.
So it is built which is something elegant, something simple, a tool that makes it easy and obvious to grow one’s business through email marketing. Use of ConvertKit is considered as best practices by default.
1. Convertkit Supports Tags – ConvertKit works on tags. They are a primary part of the system and can be used for all sorts of stuff. One can use tags for interests when people download free files, and with forms when people express interest.
2. Applying Tags Using Automation Becomes Easier – It is critical to people, regardless of where your business is at. We are all busy. But ConvertKit makes automation routines very easy and impressive.
One can do things like:
- When a person finishes a set of emails, add a tag and remove them from that sequence, and add them to another sequence.
- When a person fills out a form, this tool automatically tags them and put them into a sequence for them to get a set of emails.
- When a person fills out a form, email them a special gift (file download), and tag them and then finally route them to an individual page.
Comparison of Terms Between Infusionsoft and ConvertKit
|Definition||Infusionsoft Terms||Convertkit Terms|
|Sending weekly newsletter to subscribers||Broadcast||Broadcast|
|Triggering actions based on subscriber’s behavior||Automation||Automation|
|Sending follow up emails||Campaign||Sequence|
|Saved search for tags and forms||Tag||Tag or Form|
|Organizing subscribers for Communication||Saved search||Segment|
Email service provider works on having the following features – identifying which tags one wants to bring over, exporting each tag individually, importing one’s comma separated values, repeating the process for each tag, importing automated emails to sequence, formatting, sequencing timing, updating images, updating links. Therefore, a service provider ultimately integrates your business in the coolest way.