In order to grow your sales and increase your revenue, organizations must streamline their funnel that leads them to their potential customers. Having killer funnels has great importance. If you are about to create a funnel, check out these steps to create a killer funnel.
1. Know your Prospects – Before you create your sales funnel, you should know about your customers. If your customers don’t know about your event then it is hard to bring in sales. As a marketer, your job is to make your events visible to your all your targeted customers at the top of the funnel. For that, you have to make that your website is live. Use limited content and add your events. When your website is running and receiving a great amount of traffic then you should mix marketing activities like social media, content marketing, email, PPC campaigns both online and offline. Also, use your media partner to expand your access and reach to untapped customers.
2. Stick With your Audience – When creating a funnel, to get the best results, it is important to cast the appropriate wide net in order to capture leads. Knowing about what your audience want and sticking with them will help you reach your goal. With innovation, you can reach your finish line. Offering services and products, giveaways and freebies, incentives and downloads and giving respond to customers queries will help you to grow your business and make it successful. If there is freebie included, there are high chances to win. You must have an attention grabbing headline or tagline that grabs the attention of the visitors. Also, include a call to action button. Mind grabbing headline with a call to action button helps to secure the viewership. Tell them the why should they buy your products and services and guide them to contact you. Make it easy and simple for them.
3. The Importance Keyword Research – Keyword research is one of the main components to make your more killer. Doing some long tail keyword research for the content written for your funnel will help to get your funnel rank in top searches. You can use many tools to find the most competitive keywords that also give you an idea of writing the appropriated content with right keywords .
4. Create a Fan Page – Creating a fan page on your funnel will help you to collect the data of customers who visited your site. They will fill in their information and this gives you chance to understand their needs and provide them the best services while converting them into successful leads. If you are selling awesome product and service, you will get more potential buyers. After collecting information, do your best to provide information or really anything customers find valuable to them .
5. Use Content Power – People are not always in buying mood. When before buying anything, they do research online. Most of the times, they just want some information. Here content plays an important role. It makes a good sense to add the information about products or services that your potential customers want to read and share. Creating sales funnel can be complicated. Content help you to communicate well with your customers. People will read if they found something interesting, that is something related to them. From case studies to reviews or guides, tips or advice, content has the power to grab the attention of visitors. So include meaningful content in your funnel .
6. SEO Optimized Page – While creating your sales funnel, make sure, it is SEO optimized otherwise it will be useless. An SEO optimized page helps your audience to find it. An SEO optimized page should have keywords in URL, a tagline that helps to improve your ranking in search engine. Add headline with illustration and then short description at last. This will put a great impact on your audience. Make sure headlines should be punchy and illustration should be simple to understand. Use parallax that will encourage people to scroll more.
7. Give a front-end offer – Give your customers an opportunity to purchase your services and products. When creating your sales funnel, include front-end products and related upsell offers that will create more desire of for the next offer that you present your customers. In short, you are pre-selling your next product or service in the funnel.
Following these steps will surely help you to create an effective sales funnel and attract more customers to your products and service.