Have you heard about an “Automatic Electric Brush”? Yes, you have. However, imagine yourself back in 1950s. It would be very absurd for you to answer such a question then. That’s how the world has been changing. Now in this era, in the 21st-century automation of businesses are growing to reduce the workload and utilizing the time spent.
Let’s start with how Infusionsoft can help you automate your business.
1. Surveying Happy Customers – It’s very easy to sell your product to the existing customers than serving the new customers. The existing customers know well how your products can meet their demand. Your happy customer will like to share their experiences of satisfaction with their friends. That’s how you find your new customers. Use a survey and send referral links to the friends of the satisfied customers.
2. Validating Your Target – Let’s say if KFC targets 50 customers. Among those 50 people, 25 are teens, and 25 are children. Automatically they are reaching a number more than 50 since the parents of those 25 children are also their customers.
Suppose, if you are targeting female college students you may open survey requiring basic information like age, sex, institutions and then send referral links to the target customers.
3. Simulating Real Email Interaction – You can email your leads about a particular product you want to sell. What if that doesn’t attract your leads? Simply add an exciting offer on the product and refer a direct email if they are interested. That’s how you will be able to know which of your leads are going to be your customers and you can interact with them directly.
4. Choosing Your Adventure Selling – You can send interesting facts about your products to the customers, but it is not obvious that they might attract the customers. Rather, you can ask the customers on which topic or field they are interested giving them three or four options. You can then know about their interests and send them mail automatically depending on the answer how your product is best in that particular field.
5. Automation Testimonial Collection – Word of mouth is the best advertisement. Sometimes, you may find testimonial coming from exceptionally satisfied customers. You can automatically generate testimonials to be used in new lead generation efforts.
If you identify somebody as a happy customer, you can ask them for testimonials automatically and after that thanking them you can show some offers for the next purchase.
6. Automatically sending customized messages to the new customers – It is common to get “Thank you” or “Welcome” message for a new Sign up. Imagine, if you are sending something interesting or exciting that will, no doubt, give new customers a different and unique impression.
Why choose your product and not from your competitor’s that’s the mental preference you can grab using automation by Infusionsoft.
7. Using Infusionsoft as CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – You can track each phase of the buying cycle of a customer. When a customer shows interest in a product, when he decides to buy, and when he gets ready to open up the wallet to you, each phase you can track using the CRM features of Infusionsoft.
8. Improvement of your Campaign – Infusionsoft can assist you in creating advanced campaigns by giving you more analytical and detailed database. It shows you report on what exactly is happening around your business marketing process till the value delivery.
You can automate each phase of your business using this tool. Thus you will get more time and labor to focus on the campaign and modification fields if necessary.
9. Pipelining – You create a loop of everything you are doing for the development of your business model and organizational structure. Every step in business works in a contagious way. You can run several cycles at a time. That is how this tool maintains pipelining. You don’t need to look after each phase separately as it can run everything under a certain loop.
10. Using Social Media – You can convert your followers into Facebook fan page and provide to your customers. Use interesting polls and quizzes to approach them. For example, while congratulating you may refer them to the link of your products. Only sharing the post with links cannot grab the interest of the leads. Rather, if you organize campaigns that attract your target leads in an exotic way, you can further add them to the loop where they need to set up by studying their interests.
From attracting new customers to the feedback process of your satisfied customers after value delivery, every phase is maintained and automated by this tool. You don’t need to toggle between different apps and waste your valuable time trying to connect the dots among the processes. You get a single package to ease your business success. It has the capability to win your heart and mind.